PROJECT NAME : Structural Reliability Investigation and Rehabilitative Design of Shell Oil Loading Ports
Owner : The Shell Company of Thailand Limited
Client : The Shell Company of Thailand Limited
Location : There are 3 sites to be investigation:
1. Shell Depot, Chongnonsri, Bangkok, Thailand
2. Shell Terminal, Bandon, Surat Thani, Thailand
3. Shell Depot, Phuket, Thailand
Period of Services : 2008
Project Cost : Approx. 398 Million Baht
Scope of Services and Description of Duties :
Ban Nakluea Port in Trang province at a glance:
The major components of study included:
1. Front wharf length 185 m, 29 m width enables to service cargo ships capacity 4,000 ton gross weight.
2. Building comprise:
• Terminal Office Building (TOB), area 1,500 m2.
• Checker bridge and weight building.
• Warehouse and plants animal quarantine building, area 1,000 m2.
• Pumping station and mechanical building, area 64 m2.
• Workshop building, area 64 m2.
• Stockpile goods yard for mainly stockpile goods and yard for some containers.
• Service roads, office parking lodge and parking area for waiting of trucks.
• Guardhouse and fence surrounding project.
3. Public utilities, plumbing, water treatment, drainage systems and sediment pond.
4. Power supply system, street lighting system, stockpile goods yard.
5. Lightning Protection System
6. Telephone System
7. LAN Network
8. Fire Alarm System
9. Public Address System