PROJECT NAME : Architectural and Engineering Detailed Design of Pattaya – Chomtien and Cha-am Beach
Owner : The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT)
Client : The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT)
Location : Pattaya, Chonburi Province, Thailand Cha-am, Phecthburi Province, Thailand
Period of Services : 1998 – 1999
Project Cost : Approx. 58 Million Baht
Scope of Services and Description of Duties :
The Tourism Authority of Thailand has received a Loan from Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) toward the cost of rehabilitation the beaches.
The project consisted of environmental impact study and erosion protection offshore study of Chomtien beach for 4.36 km. long and Cha-am beach for 2.5 km. long.
The scope of service provided by ATT were:
• Field investigation and review the prior project study plan
• Distribution of area zoning in accordance with the profit use which base on environment and conservation of the natural resources.
• Study of facilities system
• Architectural and Engineering Detailed design of Erosion protection structures, e.g., grain, fence and offshore breakwater Landscape and others facilities structures :
• Walk Way and Running lane
• Lighting system
• Water piping system