PROJECT NAME : Ratchaburi-Wang Noi Gas Pipeline
Owner : Petroleum Authority of Thailand (PTT)
Client : Petroleum Authority of Thailand (PTT)
Location : Ratchaburi and Ayutthaya Province, Thailand
Period of Services : 1997 – 1998
Project Cost : Approx. 10,000 Million Baht
Scope of Services and Description of Duties :
Due to the rapid increasing of electrical demands during 1990s, the government approved the construction of Ratchaburi-Wang Noi Pipeline for transporting of Yadana-Sources Gas to Wang Noi Power Plant.
The Project components are as follows:
1. Gas pipeline diameter 30 inches which the capacity of 500 million cubic feet per day,
2. The total length of the pipeline is 156 kilometers,
3. The alignment of the underground pipeline is parallel with EGAT’s transmission line from Ratchaburi Power Plant to Wang Noi Power Plant.
ATT is responsible for the following works:
1. Survey of Pipeline Route and prepare drawing of plan & profile along the route with all topographic details.
2. Survey of 200 No. of pipe crossing and prepare all documents to summit for construction permit such as highway crossing, railway crossing, river crossing, canal crossing, etc.
3. Perform R.O.W. acquisition on PTT’s behalf.