PROJECT NAME : Saraburi Oil Terminal
Owner : ESSO Standard Thailand Limited
Client : ESSO Standard Thailand Limited
Location : Saraburi Province, Thailand
Period of Services : 1993
Project Cost : Approx. 60 Million Baht
Scope of Services and Description of Duties :
ATT has been appointed to implement engineering and architectural services of the owner for the Oil Terminal and Electrical Building. The scope of works is:
• Engineering Design
• Architectural Design
• Sanitary Works
The work components are hereunder:
• Layout of master plan including landscaping
• Office building, 900 sq.m.
• Tank truck loading rack, 1,320 sq.m.
• Maintenance and repair shop, 300 sq.m.
• Drainage systems for rain and oily water
• Parking area
• Other small buildings
The major components of the project included four fuel storage tanks with total capacity of 10.6 million litres and 4 spherical LPG tanks with a total capacity of 3.8 million litres.