PROJECT NAME : PTT Gas Separation Plant No.5
Owner : Petroleum Authority of Thailand (PTT)
Client : Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd.
Location : Map Ta Phut, Rayong province
Period of Services : 2003 – 2005
Project Cost : NA
Scope of Services and Description of Duties :
ATT provided the works for Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd. (SEC) in two work packages as follow:
1. Government Work Permits briefly include:
• Plant expansion permit;
• Jetty pipeline permit;
• Construction permits;
• Liquefied petroleum gas storage tank permits excluding NDE and Hydrotest;
• Fuel oil storage tank permits;
• Hazardous material storage permits;
• Plant operation permit;
• Custody transfer facility permits (excluding calibration work that performed by third party);
• Measuring device for volume and weight permits (excluding calibration work that performed by third party);
• Power supply permit;
• Other permit (will liaise between SEC and Authority);
• Advice and review documents and drawings that require for permit obtaining and etc.
2. Detailed Engineering Works for Multi-purpose Building, Gate House& Landscape
• Prepare designed works in detail in compliance with relevant codes and standards as specified by ITB and local regulations for applicability in Thailand.
• Submitting the catalogue and sample of required material for design work (if required).
• Submitting detailed design works as drawing list and issue schedule for architectural and structural design, detail design for HVAC, electrical detail design, fire fighting system design, instrument detail design, landscape design for entire area, etc.
• Software providing such AutoCAD R14, STADD III, Microsoft Word (V.6) or Microsoft Excel 2000, etc.
• Drawing preparation standard.
• As-built drawing preparation.
• Basic design review and comments.
• Certifying document and drawing by registered professional engineer that required by Thai Law as specified.
• Field supervision.