PROJECT NAME : “B” Structure-Erawan-Khanom Gas Transmission Pipeline
Owner : Petroleum Authority of Thailand (PTT)
Client : Bechtel-Lavalin (USA)
Location : Khanom district, Nakhon Sithammarat and Chonburi provinces, Thailand
Period of Services : 1991 – 1993
Project Cost : Approx. 1,000 Million Baht
Scope of Services and Description of Duties :
To support main consortium (Lavalin-Bechtel Joint Venture) for consulting services of land survey for pipeline route, buildings and facilities areas, basic engineering design and preparation of specification for building, civil and electrical work including construction supervision of pipelines and all facilities. The major components of the project area are:
• Approximate 32 inches diameter, about 170 kilometers long submarine pipeline linking “B” structure gas field to the existing pipeline system at Erawan platform.
• Approximate 24 inches diameter, about 161 kilometers linking submarine pipeline linking Erawan platform to Khanom district to Nakhon Sithammarat province.
• PTT’s gas receiving and dispatching facility interfacing with “B” structure gas processing facility and Erawan compression facility including shore terminal and necessary equipments at Khanom’s power plant.
• A gas control station to supervise the operation and staff accommodation at Khanom district.
• SCADA (include renovation work for the existing SCADA system), telecommunication, instrumentation, operational control systems and any other miscellaneous related items, at Chonburi province.