PROJECT NAME : Metrology of Thailand Laboratory
Owner : National Institute of Metrology (Thailand)
Client : National Institute of Metrology (Thailand)
Location : Pathumthani Province
Period of Services : 2008 – 2009
Project Cost : Approx. 517 Million Baht
Scope of Services and Description of Duties :
Project consisted of the following:
• Designing of Laboratory Building 7 stories and area 14,000 m².
• Designing of In-depth Master Plan.
• Design Engineering System including Architecture, Structure, Electrical and Mechanical system and Infrastructures.
• Preparing of all necessary calculations and drawings for submit for permit purposes.
• Preparing of Specification for Tender and Construction purpose.
• Machine room = 1,456 m²
• Bio Analysis Laboratory (Bio) = 3,000 m²
• Imorganic Analysis Lab (IA) = 3,000 m²
• Organic Analysis Lab (OA) = 3,000 m²
• Electrochemical Analysis Lab (EA) = 1,500 m²