PROJECT NAME : Consultancy Service for Construction Management of Head Office the Stock Exchange of Thailand
Owner : The Stock Exchange of Thailand
Client : The Stock Exchange of Thailand
Location : Bangkok
Period of Services : 2011 – 2012
Project Cost : Approx. 2,500 Million Baht
Scope of Services and Description of Duties :
The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) intends to construct a head office of SET and developing to be “Capital Market Center (CMC)” for a landmark and integrated business activities center in complete form. And capable to compete with international institutes everlastingly and equivalently be International Financial Center.
Stock Exchange building is designed to be grade A office, LEED standard as gold class. The building has 29 storeys with 1 underground floor. Parking car building with 460 cars, total construction area around 59,400 m2.
ATT Consultants Co., Ltd. had been selected by Stock Exchange of Thailand to take full responsibility for project management and construction supervision work as well. Brief the scope of work for the Project Management and Construction Supervision (PMCS) as below.
• Control and management on construction works of SET’s contractors that to construct the head office and other concerned buildings.
• Architectural and structural works;
• Engineering work systems in the buildings such as electrical, HVAC, Communication;
• Utilities and infrastructure works;
• Installation of IT equipment and audio-visual aids, etc.